- Feb 2017 – Present, Consultant at Ericsson AB.
I work with security-infrastructure analysis and implementation in several programming languages.
- Nov 2016 – Present, Consultant at Cybercom Group AB.
I am working with security-related development, primarily in Java.
- May 2015 – Oct. 2015, Consultant at Precise Biometrics AB.
As a consultant at the research department of Precise Biometrics, I worked with fingerprint recognition. This involved pursuing image analysis research, developing algorithms for image analysis and performing security analysis of the same. Machine learning and statistics have also been a crucial part of my job. Development was done in pure C.
- Mar. 2015 – Oct. 2015, Consultant at Netville AB.
During my time as a consultant at Netville, I have worked with several projects, thereamong penetration testing of a sensitive computer system, security evaluation of a system targeting the Bitcoin blockchain, designing an infrastructure for encrypted video streams and taken part in the development of a mobile app for a medical company.
- Feb. 2010 – Feb. 2015, Ph.D. Student at Lund University.
I worked on the subject post-quantum cryptography under the supervision of Thomas Johansson. During my time as a Ph.D. student, I published several papers on international conferences and distinguished journals.
Note: starting from November 2015, I was on parental leave until November 2016. Yes! One year! Go Sweden!
- 2010 – 2013, Queueing systems, Teaching Assistant.
- 2010 – 2015, Design of Digitals Circuits, Teaching Assistant.
- 2010 – 2013, Internet and Applications, Lab Assistant.
- 2010 – 2013, Communication Systems, Student Supervisor.
- 2014, How to find low-weight polynomials. Invited talk at INRIA, Rennes.
- 2012, A New Version of McEliece PKC Based on Convolutional Codes. ICICS – International Conference on Information, Communications and Signal Processing. Hong Kong.
- 2012, Coding-theoretic problems in public-key cryptography. SWITS – Swedish IT-Security Network for PhD students, Skövde.
- 2012, Improved Message Passing Techniques in Fast Correlation Attacks on Stream Ciphers. ISTC – 7th International Symposium on Turbo Codes & Iterative Information Processing, Gothenburg.
Stipends & Awards
- 2014, Best-paper award, ASIACRYPT 2014.
- 2013, Kungliga Fysiografiska Sällskapets forskningsstipdendium HT 2013.
- 2012, Ångpanneförenings forskningsstipendium VT 2012.