A PGP-signed version of this website’s certificate can be downloaded here which can be verfied with this key. I have provided a SHA512 hash of that file here. The whole process can be tested using this script (verify the code and the urls).
- PhD Defense given at Lund University ’15 (Lund)
- How to find low-weight polynomials given at INRIA ’14 (Rennes)
- Learning Parity with Noise given at Lund University ’13 (Lund)
- Public-key cryptography given at SWITS’12 (Skövde)
- Improved Message Passing Techniques in Fast Correlation Attacks on Stream Ciphers given at ISTC’12 (Gothenburg).
- A new version of McEliece based on convolutional codes given at ICICS’12 (Hong Kong)
My .sty-file with various defines (as of 15 Aug 2012)